Posted in: Christmas Parties
Is it your role to organise your team’s Christmas party?
Are you and your team geared up for a great Christmas this year? This will be my 8th Christmas season with Team Bonding – we will cross over 500 Christmas parties this year.
Here are my tips for planning a fun and memorable Christmas Party.
1. What Don’t You Want? Every year event organisers call and say “Christmas was awful last year, we got stuck at a long table and nobody mingled or it was really expensive or people got drunk” (it is not our clients saying that obvs :-)).
You know what is true
Posted in: Christmas Parties, Event Managers, Fun Team Events
Are you choosing a Christmas party for your team in Sydney?
Australia’s team Christmas party experts have compiled a list of the best Christmas Party suggestions for you.
Like any of these?
One short phone call to 9949 2989 and we’ll get your Christmas party sorted. You can get on with your work, knowing your party is 100% looked after (and will be brilliant).
Posted in: Christmas Parties, Fun Team Events, Team Bonding Events Showcase, Team Building Activities
What is the Best of Outdoors Event?
It is a fun outdoor event which combines the highlights from 3 other activities:
- Mini Olympics: we have picked our 6 most popular activities from running mats to the pony hop relay and the amoeba race. You will never laugh so hard again.
- Paparazzi: a photography based scavenger hunt utilising visual skills, creativity and time management.
- Fun and Games: comprised of a full group game and then competitive team games.
The Best of Outdoors Event is perfect for:
- Outdoors during daytime hours
- We can accommodate groups of 15 to
Posted in: Amazing Race, Christmas Parties, Fun Team Events, Team Building Activities, Team Building Advice
First published in Sun Herald newspaper October 30, 2016
Companies reap benefits from events that allow employees to have a happy time together as the working year ends.
One of the best Christmas presents bosses can give staff this festive season is an experience filled with laughter.
Companies have long understood the benefits of allowing employees to work together in a different way: Using fun out-of-office activities that require them to brainstorm and co-operate to solve problems and overcome challenges, friendships and unexpected talents emerge.
Team bonding events make the perfect Christmas party
Christmas is a natural time for
Posted in: Bonding Practices, Christmas Parties, Fun Team Events, Team Building Activities
What is our Laugh A Minute team bonding event about?
It is a team bonding event with a difference – compete in a bunch of short and sweet fun games that are ripe for enthusiastic audience participation. Laugh a Minute was designed so you and your teammates provide the entertainment for each other. Do not fear, the fun challenges mean your team members will be laughing with you, not at you.
Our bestselling indoor team bonding event is great value for money and has teams raving about the fun they had.
What is the Laugh A Minute team